It should come as no surprise that there was recently a page in the popular men’s magazine called Maxim that featured breasts. The shocking part is actually the fact that the feature was more on the comical side instead of the serious side.
It highlighted a woman who wore a hidden camera between her cleavage. Then, she ventured out into the streets of New York City to ask questions to men. Naturally, none of these questions had anything to do with her breast. Her hidden camera caught tons of men looking down her shirt rather than looking into her eyes.
Interestingly enough, society cannot really blame men for checking out big breasts. This is because women are just as guilty of doing the same thing. Boobs do not have to be huge in order to catch someone’s attention; in fact, they just need to be a little on the perky side to catch the attention of both men and women.
The truth is that men and women love breasts so much that they spend billions of dollars on enhancement surgeries every single year.
Symptoms That You Love Boobs
- More than 4 bras per year
You purchase more than four bras within a year. Research has shown that the average number of bras a woman will buy annually is four. Did you know that a large number of women say that they would never consider leaving their home without a bra?
- Padded bras
You prefer to exclusively wear padded bras. This actually means that you prefer to carry extra weight around just to make your boobs look bigger. Did you know that some padded and water bras weight nearly a pound?
- Breast enhancement surgery
You have thought about breast enhancement surgery. Even though the surgery is expensive and risky, the thought of having larger breast tempts you.
For most people, it comes as no surprise that society has an unhealthy obsession with boobs. What most people do want to know is where did this obsession originate from? Why are we suddenly so interested in one particular body part? Is it a natural attraction?
Interestingly enough only 25% of the male population prefer large breast. The other 75% are perfectly OK with small breast as long as they are round and perky. So, what is it that makes women so obsessed with obtaining larger boobs? Well, here are three of the most popular reasons:
Acquiring larger breast is not always just about the man; it can make a woman feel secure and peaceful. In fact, something that most people overlook is the fact that breast is the first thing we are offered as food when we come into this world. Obviously, you do not need big boobs to feed a baby, however, most women experience a dramatic increase in boob size when they are pregnant and breast feeding.
When children first come into this world they are coddled and comforted by their large mother’s breast. So, it is perfectly normal for everyone to find some level of comfort in large boobs.
The unfortunate truth is that there are women who constantly seek attention. Naturally, the larger a woman’s breasts are the more attention she is going to be able to get. It doesn’t really matter to attention seekers whether the attention is good or not. Just the fact that they are getting the attention is enough.
Walking around with surgically enhanced boobs is an easy way to advertise that you have a lot of money or at least that you had enough to get the surgery. It is pretty common for anyone to associate enhanced boobs to a woman with money.
It doesn’t really matter why a person loves boobs. The point is that the obsession is there for one reason or another.
The most important thing to realize is that invasive breast enhancement surgery is not the only option for obtaining larger breast; breast enhancement creams such as Brestrogen can also be effective.